ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 8 PM THE PREVIOUS DAY FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
WE DO NOT SHIP TO OTHER STATES. WE ARE LOCAL TO PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA ONLY.
1. What do I need to do first? Register your name and delivery address.
2. Is it difficult to place an order? It's this simple, shop for your groceries and check out. You can also place your order over the telephone at 412-715-4327. NOTE: There is a $60.00 minimum order.
3. How much does it cost to have an order delivered? Next Day Delivery is FREE for any order under $200. Any order over $200.00, your delivery fee will be 15% of the order. We currently do not offer same day delivery.
4. Do you ship to other states? No. We are a local grocery shopping service for the Pittsburgh, PA area only. We do NOT ship to any other state in the US, ONLY Pittsburgh, PA area.
5. What is your product substitution policy? We strive to fulfill all orders as accurately as possible. If a product is out of stock, we will substitute with a product of equal quality. If you do not want substitutions, please let us know in the checkout instructions.
6. What forms of payment do you accept? Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express. We do not accept cash, checks or Foodstamps.
7. Do your drivers accept tips? Yes, this can be done via the “Delivery Driver Tip” category located in the left pane of the home page OR via the box on the checkout page. If you choose the text box at checkout, a separate charge will show on your credit card statement. Best method is the “Delivery Driver Tip Section” located in the left pane of the home page.
8. Delivery Times: We deliver on Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. through 7 p.m. Orders must be in by 8:00 p.m. for next day delivery.
CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE HOME TO ACCEPT DELIVERIES UNLESS ARRANGEMENTS MADE PRIOR TO DELIVERY.
We ask that you choose any of the following time slots. HIGHLY SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO COVID-19 INCREASED CUSTOMER DELIVERY VOLUME
REDELIVERY FEE IS $20.00.
9. Do you accept coupons? No, we do not accept coupons at this time.
10. What is your refund policy? We will gladly refund or replace any item that has either been damaged in delivery or was the incorrect product. We make mistakes but we will quickly fix them. You must contact the office within 24 hours of delivery for any damaged products. No refund will be given after 24 hours. Absolutely no refunds because the customer is not home during the delivery time chosen.
11. We are closed all major banking holidays.
12. Do you sell Gift Certificates? Yes, you can purchase gift certificates for the purchase of groceries on the website. Gift certificates expire 12 months after purchase. Click here to order: Gift Certificates